Thursday, January 13, 2011

Blog #14 - Semester 1 Summary

What was you favorite activity/topic this year? Why was it a favorite? What was your least favorite? Why? If you could change one thing (Not the amount of homework) what would it be and how would you change it?


My first semester of my sophomore year have been a very busy and stressful one. I had a lot more homework and projects than I did in my freshman year. My favorite activity/topic this year is working/learning about genetics and DNA. It is my favorite because I am interesting in how genetics and DNA works. It is also because I wonder how CSI found out the suspect who committed a crime.

My least favorite topic is when working with the microscope. It is because it was very hard to use it such as focusing it until it was clear. I always had problem using it and it wasted my time just trying how to operate it correctly.

If i could change one thing, it would be about notetakings. I want the notes to be short as possible so that our hands are not sore at the end of the day. I take notes in all my class and my hand is sore afterward trying to take notes as fast as possible to get the information that I need from the powerpoint. One thing I could try to change it by myself is take notes that I only need and not to take unneccessary notes that I already know.

No comments:

Post a Comment